Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last few days in Washington

A lot has happened since I last updated. We took up residence in Ellensburg, Washington and worked construction for two weeks. We stayed with an absolutely amazing family with whom we got to know and become good friends. I don't have my computer at the moment so I can't put pictures up but I will as soon as I am able. Our plans have changed since I last wrote. We aren't staying in Washington for the summer but are in fact leaving this Monday. We're going to head south through California then east through Texas, Miss, Bama, etc. until we arrive back in Charlotte. We have a few people to stay with along the way and should be on the road for a little over two weeks. The trip is shaping to be far more epic than we originally planned. Right now we're in Seattle. When I have access to my pictures I'll write more about our time in Ellensburg complete with pictures.

No comments: